Monday, August 27, 2007

The spring of Cherry Blossom


Hi guys,

my first entry on my blog. well actually many of my friends suggest me to use blog to get a very quick and effective way of showcase ur works. At first I don't trust what they said, but after I had many problems with my website, especially managing it, I consider their thought.

So here is my first entry..nude girl as usual (I love fig. painting) this was done in Painter, Artrage (I love this software) and photo shop. basically I laid down all the strokes in Artrage, and painter helps me bring out the texture I want to show in some areas. and Photoshop, off course, to edit pic (cropping, etc). But so far I want to try the look of oil painting in ARtrage, since I was inpired by the guy name Titov (concept artist) since he use the same software.

Anyway, enjoy, and I'm working on more things. More to come! and Questions and Comments r most welcome here, to help me get better. Thanks.

3 comments:

demhar said...

marco marco marco!
u love your figures!

Bryan Lie said...

Spring of cherry blossom? wth? Is that a title of a new korean drama?

na said...

marco loves his korean dramaaaaaa~

ahahahhahaa